How To Use The Project Feature
Our Project feature is a great way for you to save, organize, and share footage you personally have curated from our library for a specific project. It's a great way to keep track of footage you want to potentially use/license, and also an excellent way to collaborate with others, even if they don't a FILMPAC account or membership.
There are 2 options for creating a new project:
- My Account> Projects> New Projects > Title Project
- Start from the desired clip/pac and click the camera icon on the bottom right. From there you can title your new project or select a pre-existing project. Note: if you selected a pre-existing project - you should see a checkmark to verify it has been added.
Additional considerations about the Project feature:
- You can add a single clip or an entire pac to a project.
- If you save both pacs and clips in the project, they will be organized separately.
- If you are not seeing all of your clips, scroll to the bottom and click on “More Clips”
- If you’d like to re-arrange clip/pac order- click and drag
- To make notes on a clip- click on the top left icon to write and save.
- To download footage from the project feature, you must download each individual clip or pac by clicking on the “Download” button on the bottom right-hand corner of the desired clip.
- Note: There is no bulk download or zip file download option in the project feature.